Sunday, March 8, 2009

Nothing better to do today


Some days I just have nothing better to do than search the Internet for silly sayings or odd photos.

Here is my list:


  • I’m ashamed of what I did for a Klondike Bar.

    I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.

    I’d tell you to go to hell, but I work there and I don’t want to see you everyday.

    Love your enemies. It makes them so damned mad.

    It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

    Borrow money from a pessimist- they won’t expect it back.

    A line is a dot that went for a walk.

    A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.

    If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.

    A glow worm is never glum… Because, how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?

    If you can't convince them, confuse them.

    A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first thought of.

    Don't look out of the window; People will think that it's Halloween


    The more you complain, the longer God makes you live.


  • Man who run in front of car get tired.


  • Man who run behind car get exhausted.


  • I took a test in Existentialism. I left all the answers blank and got 100.

    “Law of Drunkenness”You can’t fall off the floor.

    When somebody tells you nothing is impossible, ask him to dribble a football.

    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Well that was fun.


My three year old fell today and possibly sprained his ankle. All day he has been crawling around the house. It looks fine so if he's still not walking on it tomorrow I will take him in. Boys. Why are they always so destructive?


Its a frickn blizzard out today. Middle December weather on March 8. What a bunch of crap. At least I don't have to drive in it.


So after reading Nora Robert's Island Trilogy, I have been getting into the Craft stuff again. I don't like the whole spells, and shit, but I love the nature and philosophy of the religion. It has always spoken to me. I have psychic ability. I have not refined it, but I have always known its there. Its creepy sometimes to know things are going to happen before they do.